Exploit Next Generation(R) Example Codes
- From: Nelson Brito <nbrito@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 18:46:00 -0300
As all of you already know the Exploit Next Generation® Compliance
Methodology is the only methodology able to apply the "Z-Day Attacks"
Some examples demonstrated during its very first appearance are now
To celebrate one year of its very first appearance, I will release two
example modules, applying ENG++ Methodology, late this year -
including the one used to subvert and bypass the SNORT detection. To
be more exactly, during the H2HC 7th Edition (November 27th - 28th).
Meet you @ H2HC Seventh Edition!!!
- Prev by Date: Vulnerabilities in CMS MYsite
- Next by Date: Web commands injection through FTP Login in Synology Disk Station - CVE-2010-2453
- Previous by thread: Vulnerabilities in CMS MYsite
- Next by thread: Web commands injection through FTP Login in Synology Disk Station - CVE-2010-2453