London DEFCON February meet - DC4420 - Wed 24th Feb 2010
- From: Major Malfunction <majormal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 14:56:05 +0000
I think we can safely say that last month's meet was a huge success and the new venue was heartily approved by all... Attendance was back up and talks were excellent, as was food/drink/socialising etc., so thanks to all that made it!
This month we hope to continue in the same vein, with the line up being:
Jean-Luc : JVM breakout (the technical one)
autom8on : thermal lance quick demo (the 'you can do this at home kids' fun one) ((( I'm hoping 'demo' is being used in the loosest possible way here!!!! )))
Major Malfunction : Armchair UAV Spotting (since I didn't have time to do it last month...)
Upstairs at The Black Horse, 6 Rathbone Place, W1T 1HH
Tottenham Court Road London Underground station (150m) - zone 1
Goodge Street London Underground station (440m) - zone 1
Oxford Circus London Underground station (630m) - zone 1
Leicester Square London Underground station (680m) - zone 1
Covent Garden London Underground station (750m) - zone 1
room ours from 18:00, talks start at 20:00
kitchen closes at 21:30
last orders 23:00
see you all there!
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...
- Prev by Date: Request for feedback on TCP security (IETF effort)
- Next by Date: [ MDVSA-2010:043 ] libtheora
- Previous by thread: Request for feedback on TCP security (IETF effort)
- Next by thread: [ MDVSA-2010:043 ] libtheora