[Hellcode Research]: AOL 9.5 File Parsing Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- From: karakorsankara@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 3 Feb 2010 15:04:39 -0000
File Parsing Heap-based Buffer Overflow
Hellcode Research has discovered a heap overflow vulnerability in AOL 9.5
Opening a malformed vCard file (.vcf) with AOL 9.5 causes a crash on "waol.exe"
Successful exploitation may allow execution of arbitrary code.
Discovered by Celil 'karak0rsan' Unuver and murderkey from Hellcode Research
- Prev by Date: [Suspected Spam]Hackito Ergo Sum 2010 - Call For Paper - HES2010 CFP
- Next by Date: CORE-2009-0625: Internet Explorer Dynamic OBJECT tag and URLMON sniffing vulnerabilities
- Previous by thread: [CSO10002] Attachment path traversal in Outlook Web Access
- Next by thread: CORE-2009-0625: Internet Explorer Dynamic OBJECT tag and URLMON sniffing vulnerabilities