Re: All China, All The Time

Hey thor,
I would love if you had something for IPtables to do this.

Best Regards,

Lawrence Pingree

On Jan 13, 2010, at 12:28 PM, "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

With all the hubbub around China yet again, I would like to remind you of the utilities available at Hammer of God that allow one to completely block any or all traffic to or from China or any other country in the world via ISA/TMG.

As many of you know, I’ve been totally blocking China for years, mostly because I’m a Porcelain kind of guy. Oh, and the fact that the entire country’s network is a festering cesspool of scum and villainy.

Here’s an article I wrote about a 1.5 years ago on the subject if it has any relevance to you.

http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1900/1

如果您可以看到这一点,不回答 - 我不会得到它。

____________________
Timothy (Thor) Mullen
thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.hammerofgod.com

Relevant Pages

  • RE: All China, All The Time
    ... Hey thor, ... With all the hubbub around China yet again, I would like to remind you of the utilities available at Hammer of God that allow one to completely block any or all traffic to or from China or any other country in the world via ISA/TMG. ... Here’s an article I wrote about a 1.5 years ago on the subject if it has any relevance to you. ... Timothy Mullen ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • RE: All China, All The Time
    ... Sorry for the poorly translated reference. ... All China, All The Time ... With all the hubbub around China yet again, I would like to remind you ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • RE: All China, All The Time
    ... Sorry for the poorly translated reference. ... All China, All The Time ... With all the hubbub around China yet again, I would like to remind you ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)