ClarkConnect XSS vulnerability
- From: edgard.chammas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 16:49:01 -0700
I have found an XSS vulnerability in ClarkConnect web interface.
ClarkConnect is an internet server and gateway that provides protocol filtering, bandwidth management, Windows File Sharing / Samba, LDAP Directory Integration and other features...
The vulnerability was found in the latest version of this product (5.0).
ClarkConnect installs a Web server on port 82 to process the PHP scripts it uses for configuration.
Proof of concept:
Obviously, the 'url' GET variable is not well sanitized.
Edgard Chammas 
- Prev by Date: SQL-Ledger – several vulnerabilities
- Next by Date: [security bulletin] HPSBUX02498 SSRT090264 rev.1 - HP-UX Running Apache, Remote Unauthorized Data Injection, Denial of
- Previous by thread: SQL-Ledger – several vulnerabilities
- Next by thread: [security bulletin] HPSBUX02498 SSRT090264 rev.1 - HP-UX Running Apache, Remote Unauthorized Data Injection, Denial of