Auto Manager admin.cgi Multiple Field XSS

vendor: interactivetools.com, inc.,
http://www.interactivetools.com/products/automanager/
product: Auto Manager
version: 2.52
script: admin.cgi
fields: Vehicle, Year, Price, Drive Train, Transmission, Body, Engine,
Description, Color, Miles

***

BugsNotHugs
Shared Vulnerability Disclosure Account

Relevant Pages

  • [Full-disclosure] Auto Manager admin.cgi Multiple Field XSS
    ... Vehicle, Year, Price, Drive Train, Transmission, Body, Engine, ... Shared Vulnerability Disclosure Account ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: French politics
    ... Even my wife's Corolla has a very clean engine compartment. ... trying to jam it into 2nd gear. ... Ain't it fun to repair a transmission? ... The thing I disliked was removing it from the car and reinstalling it, ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Westerns Scrapped Too Early???
    ... the idling speeds of biggish diesel engines lie around 500rpm to 750rpm depending on design and application. ... I am slightly surprised that you write that the idling speed of the engine is not the true idling speed as it has to cope with the full load of the transmission. ... Your description of actual operation is very enlightening, but I think it confirms my original point - that if the diesel engine had been more powerful then the train speed would not have decayed so much that a reversion to the second converter was needed. ...
    (uk.railway)
  • Re: Westerns Scrapped Too Early???
    ... the idling speeds of biggish diesel engines (in the 50 to ... engine to stay at something like 530 rpm for more than a few seconds, ... This is true for a Voith transmission as well as any electric ... converter change speeds would be the same as the L630rV. ...
    (uk.railway)
  • Re: Perkins 4.108 deisel
    ... deisel engine. ... but we had to swap the transmission to the old one that's made to ... rings or something wrong with the injection system. ... I thought I had the parts, service and overhaul manuals for it, ...
    (rec.boats.cruising)