Re: Cherokee Web Server 0.5.4 Denial Of Service

This attack should only work on the Windows version of Cherokee Web Server, as it references a DOS-style special device, AUX.

This attack can also be launched through a browser as follows:
http://www.example.com/AUX

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Crawl S 0.1.2 questions
    ... also affect aux. ... unarmed is a free attack thrown in at the end of your normal ... weapon attack, so your aux. ... Pure unarmed combat is very difficult to beat. ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.misc)
  • Re: syn flooding
    ... most of the references which named victims have long since been removed. ... tried to narrow down references which talk about the "Februrary attack", ... But I don't recall any technical details, which is, of ... If you search the archives at incidents.org (look for SYN FLOOD), ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Crawl S 0.1.2 questions
    ... also affect aux. ... unarmed is a free attack thrown in at the end of your normal ... weapon attack, so your aux. ... You miss the dragon. ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.misc)
  • Re: Most annoying statement re: "One More Day" !!!
    ... I'll believe its still canon when i see it referenced ... references it its not canon. ... attack me for it or expect me to rationilize everything for you. ... of assuming personal attacks if I continue to disagree with you. ...
    (rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe)