Re: Update: [TZO-26-2009] Firefox (all?) Denial of Service through unclamped loop (SVG)

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 3:55 PM, Neil Dickey<neil@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If this bug includes version 3.5, there is a workaround:
[...]
When this bug kicked in on my copy of Ff3.5 ...

So are you stating that the bug *does* seem to affect FF 3.5, or not ?

Thierry says he thinks No, but you say /something/ nasty happened to
your FF 3.5, if I understand you correctly.

Cheers
Nick Boyce
--
Leave the Olympics in Greece, where they belong.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Using SetPort to set a custom status
    ... Just found a old post from MS, stating that this is a known bug, which is ... set to be fixed in Windows Vista (Longhorn). ...
  • Re: IF-free conception.
    ... You keep replying by stating things that have no bearing on the issue. ... If you want to understand this bug you can run the program under a ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: [64-bit Delphi] A msg from Hairy (van Tassel)
    ... >>Couldnt you reply to German's first post, stating you think its not a ... but you yourself think its a bummer? ... > Danny himself said it was unfortunate (which is more or less the meaning ... Doesn't make it a bug, ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Simple program crashing
    ... Richard Maine wrote: ... I should have been explicit in stating that--when I read what I wrote it sounds almost like a hack to make it work instead of a bug fix...certainly not intended tonal quality indeed ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)