[InterN0T] moziloCMS 1.11.1 - XSS Vulnerability
- From: security@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 15:51:18 -0600
moziloCMS - Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
Version Affected: 1.11.1 (19th May 2009) (newest)
Info: See website for more information. (It's in german and i don't bother translating)
-:: The Advisory ::-
Vulnerable Function / ID Calls: (XSS)
cat & file (these has to be used in conjunction with action=editsite).
Cross Site Scripting:
-:: Solution ::-
I didn't bother to find one, sorry.
- Vulnerability found and confirmed between 1st and 3rd June 2009.
- Published at InterN0T the 3rd June 2009.
- Bugtraq contacted the 3rd June 2009.
All of the best,
- Prev by Date: [SECURITY] CVE-2009-0783 Apache Tomcat Information disclosure
- Next by Date: [InterN0T] LightNEasy 2.2.2 - HTML Injection Vulnerability
- Previous by thread: [SECURITY] CVE-2009-0783 Apache Tomcat Information disclosure
- Next by thread: [InterN0T] LightNEasy 2.2.2 - HTML Injection Vulnerability