- From: rPath Update Announcements <announce-noreply@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 15:52:09 -0400
rPath Security Advisory: 2009-0050-1
rPath Linux 2
Exposure Level Classification:
Indirect Deterministic Vulnerability
rPath Issue Tracking System:
Previous versions of Ghostscript are potentially vulnerable to
context-dependent attacks via integer overflows and missing upper
bounds checks in Ghostscript's ICC library causing application
crashes or even arbitrary code execution.
Copyright 2009 rPath, Inc.
This file is distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
A copy is available at http://www.rpath.com/permanent/mit-license.html
- Prev by Date: Command Execution in Hannon Hill Cascade Server
- Next by Date: Slides from uCon Security Conference 2009 available online
- Previous by thread: Command Execution in Hannon Hill Cascade Server
- Next by thread: Slides from uCon Security Conference 2009 available online