RainbowCrack 1.3 is released, the new generation of time-memory tradeoff hash cracker
- From: shuanglei@xxxxxxxx
- Date: 13 Feb 2009 06:50:16 -0000
We have just released the version 1.3 of the RainbowCrack software - the time-memory tradeoff hash cracker.
A proof of concept implementation of GPU accelerated RainbowCrack is also available for download.
Visit http://project-rainbowcrack.com/ for more information.
- Prev by Date: Re: Local vulnerability in suexec + FastCGI + PHP configurations
- Next by Date: cryptsetup can't destroy last key of a LUKS partition under Ubuntu/Debian
- Previous by thread: ACM CCS '09: Call for Workshop Proposals
- Next by thread: cryptsetup can't destroy last key of a LUKS partition under Ubuntu/Debian