Re: [Full-disclosure] Oracle Containers For Java Directory Traversal (OC4J) Oracle Application Server 10g ( Oracle HTTP Server

Eduardo Vela wrote:
Probably one of this are the vulnerabilty descriptions of the bugs:

Looks to be an exact match with

Note that although initially reported as a Tomcat vulnerability, the root cause
is a JVM bug.

If it's the same issue, Oracle didn't contacted me to notify me about it..
if it is that bug, then it could be fixed via:

or in that case

-- Eduardo