Re: Wrong report: BID 32287, Pi3Web ISAPI DoS vulnerability
- From: tecklord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 15:29:46 -0700
Vulnerability is confirmed on Pi3Web 2.03 PL 2. If an attacker sends a request to one of the files in the isapi directory, the dialog box appears on the host system. Until the OK button on the host system is pressed, Pi3Web does not serve any requests. There is no application crash, but technically, it`s a DoS.
- Prev by Date: [SECURITY] [DSA 1668-1] New hf packages fix execution of arbitrary code
- Next by Date: Re: OpenSSH security advisory: cbc.adv
- Previous by thread: Wrong report: BID 32287, Pi3Web ISAPI DoS vulnerability
- Next by thread: Re: Re: Wrong report: BID 32287, Pi3Web ISAPI DoS vulnerability