Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Opera 9.6x file:// overflow
- From: send9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 20 Nov 2008 19:50:07 -0000
I don't mean to come off as a jerk here, but, most of the questions that have been asked were mentioned in the original message and in k`sOSe's code.
As far people that said "it worked" when a new tab opens with an error -- no, it did not work. It "works" when it the browser crashes, or ideally, calc.exe opens. I feel like Opera silently fixed this, but I don't have the time to figure it out right now.
Please, take the time to read the original message a little closer and review the PoC. I realize that it doesn't answer all questions, but it will answer a lot that have been asked here! :)
- Prev by Date: Re: Cpanel 11.x Local File Inclusion & Cross Site Scripting - Discovered By Khashayar Fereidani
- Next by Date: [ MDVSA-2008:233 ] libcdaudio
- Previous by thread: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Opera 9.6x file:// overflow
- Next by thread: Exodus v0.10 uri handler arbitrary parameter injection