[Paper] Reflective Dll Injection
- From: stephen_fewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 11:54:15 -0600
Hello, Just released a short paper on Reflective Dll Injection.
Abstract: Reflective DLL injection is a library injection technique in which the concept of reflective programming is employed to perform the loading of a library from memory into a host process. As such the library is responsible for loading itself by implementing a minimal Portable Executable (PE) loader.
You can download the paper here:
And the PoC code here:
Support for Reflective DLL Injection has been added to Metasploit in the form of a payload stage and a modified VNC DLL (both are currently in the development tree).
- Prev by Date: iDefense Security Advisory 10.31.08: Oracle WebLogic Apache Connector
- Next by Date: Typo <= 5.1.3 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Previous by thread: iDefense Security Advisory 10.31.08: Oracle WebLogic Apache Connector
- Next by thread: Typo <= 5.1.3 Multiple Vulnerabilities