- From: rPath Update Announcements <announce-noreply@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:53:27 -0400
rPath Security Advisory: 2008-0306-1
rPath Appliance Platform Linux Service 1
rPath Appliance Platform Linux Service 2
rPath Linux 1
rPath Linux 2
Exposure Level Classification:
Indirect User Deterministic Unauthorized Access
rPath Issue Tracking System:
Previous versions of the libxlt package are vulnerable to a
possible Arbitrary Code Execution attack in which an attacker
may use a maliciously crafted XML file to trigger a buffer
overflow in applications linked against libexslt.
Copyright 2008 rPath, Inc.
This file is distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
A copy is available at http://www.rpath.com/permanent/mit-license.html
- Prev by Date: Re: Writeup by Amit Klein (Trusteer): Address Bar Spoofing for IE6
- Next by Date: Re: MyBB 1.4.2: Multiple Vulnerabilties
- Previous by thread: Blaze Media Pro 8.02 SE vulnerability
- Next by thread: [ MDVSA-2008:216 ] emacs