ClubHack2008 [India] - CFP Closing Soon

This is a gentle reminder that the Call for Papers for ClubHack2008 is
closing on the 10th of November.

Papers are expected to be of 40 minutes each. The schedule time for
each presenter would be 50 minutes out of which 40 minutes are for the
presentation & 10 for the question-answer sessions. We'd request you
to submit the papers keeping the time constraint in mind.
We look forward to receiving your submissions!

Updates:
# First set of selected talks are online @ http://clubhack.com/2008/Talks
# Date for the event is decided. 6th December for Talks & 7th December
for workshops.
# Venue has been finalized and will be posted online soon.
# Chief guest has accepted the invitation. Commissioner of Police for
Pune city will inaugurate the convention.

Cheers,
team ClubHack
http://clubhack.com/2008

--
This is a non-monitored alias, please do not reply directly.
Please send your mails to info@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Relevant Pages

  • ClubHack2008 [India] - CFP Closing Soon
    ... closing on the 10th of November. ... Papers are expected to be of 40 minutes each. ... each presenter would be 50 minutes out of which 40 minutes are for the ...
    (Vuln-Dev)
  • ClubHack2008 [India] - CFP Closing Soon
    ... Papers are expected to be of 40 minutes each. ... each presenter would be 50 minutes out of which 40 minutes are for the ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: NEED advice ASAP
    ... all papers were filled out etc. we packed up our house. ... finally going to recieve the closing date but when we got the phone ... the realtor told our realtor that they had recieved a higher ...
    (misc.consumers.house)
  • Re: NEED advice ASAP
    ... all papers were filled out etc. we packed up our house. ... finally going to recieve the closing date but when we got the phone ... the realtor told our realtor that they had recieved a higher ...
    (misc.consumers.house)
  • ClubHack - CFP closing by 15th October 2007
    ... Just wanted to inform everyone that CFP for ClubHack is closing on ... Thanks to those who have submitted their papers so far. ... for others who are still planning for submission. ...
    (Bugtraq)