London DEFCON July meet - DC4420 - Thursday 10th July (today!)
- From: alien <alien@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 08:59:15 +0100
it's that time of the month again!
so we present to you : DC4420 July @ the Glassblower! - Thursday July 10th
- Shell2VNC <-> VNC2Shell - Rich Smith & Alberto Revelli
- Network Intrusion Detection & Prevention with Snort - Leon
- Bluetooth stuff - Dominic (don't miss this - last chance to see etc)
- 5 minute slot - TBC
Please get in touch if you would like to talk at the late August/September meeting.
Also, please get in touch with MM or me if you would like to talk at
the Aug/Sept meeting, July is now full :-)
There will be workshops after the talks - please bring locks + picks if
you have them (and are legally entitled to carry them!) :P
Upstairs @ Glassblower
42 Glasshouse St, Piccadilly, W 1B 5JY
doors open from 7, speaking starts from 7.30 - please try and be prompt
as some people need to go early to get trains back out of London.
we have private use of the whole of the upstairs till close.
real ale on draught : Adnams Broadside + Spitfire, 'Buccomb' and
'Doombar'. other stuff on draught : Guinness, Staropramen, Hoegaarden,
Leffe. even more stuff on draught : Becks, Fosters, 1664
food menu is extensive and most importantly : they do Pie.
as always, details & discussions here:
- Prev by Date: rPSA-2008-0223-1 poppler
- Next by Date: [ GLSA 200807-06 ] Apache: Denial of Service
- Previous by thread: rPSA-2008-0223-1 poppler
- Next by thread: [ GLSA 200807-06 ] Apache: Denial of Service