Re: Microsoft DNS patch KB951748 incompatible with Zonealarm FIXED

all versions of zonealarm have been updated and are ready for download here:
http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/free/pressReleases/2008/LossOfInternetAccessIssue.html

After installing the updates, you can move the security level to high once again. The new versions can be installed as updates or clean installs. Rebooting will be required.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: IE 7?
    ... un-install and re-install using the download program? ... installing IE7 and install any critical updates offered. ... Updates category offers Root Certificates update, I recommend installing ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Id like to be the only one who decides when my computer reboots
    ... > automatic updates or by installing these updates manually) that it should ... > and notify or not to download at all and do it yourself. ... You should at least turn on the built in firewall. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Id like to be the only one who decides when my computer reboots
    ... > automatic updates or by installing these updates manually) that it should ... > and notify or not to download at all and do it yourself. ... You should at least turn on the built in firewall. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • RE: problem installing critical update KB896688
    ... Thanks Dan, I will try turning off my AV software, when I download it again ... When I installed all the updates the other day(13th I ... > my AV disabled this time when saving it and when installing it with nothing ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Upgrading SQL Developer and "Enterprise manager" problems - fails to download
    ... Don't know why the download fails but SSMS is definitely included on the ... Developer CD, ... I have just spent days installing all the updates on Vista Ultimate 64, ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)