- From: rPath Update Announcements <announce-noreply@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 18:52:16 -0400
rPath Security Advisory: 2008-0218-1
rPath Appliance Platform Linux Service 1
rPath Appliance Platform Linux Service 2
rPath Linux 1
rPath Linux 2
Exposure Level Classification:
Remote User Deterministic Unauthorized Access
rPath Issue Tracking System:
Previous versions of the ruby package contain multiple array-allocation
overflow vulnerabilities, the most serious of which may allow a remote
attacker to execute arbitrary code.
Copyright 2008 rPath, Inc.
This file is distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
A copy is available at http://www.rpath.com/permanent/mit-license.html
- Prev by Date: [SECURITY] [DSA 1606-1] poppler packages fix execution of arbitrary code
- Next by Date: Microsoft DNS patch KB951748 incompatible with Zonealarm
- Previous by thread: [SECURITY] [DSA 1606-1] poppler packages fix execution of arbitrary code
- Next by thread: Microsoft DNS patch KB951748 incompatible with Zonealarm