After the success of ISEC 2007, a large number of network and security business practitioners will participate in ISEC 2008, which has the subhead of "Attack & Defence", providing a place for sharing the information and experience new technologies.

Date : Sep.1st~ 2nd, 2008 09:00~18:00
Venue : Grand Ballroom, COEX, Seoul, KOREA
Organized by : BOANNEWS,
Information Security Korea
Sponsored by :
Ministry of Public Administration and Security / Ministry of Knowledge Economy / Korea Information Security Agency etc.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: State within state?
    ... The Lebanese Interior Ministry, which ... Security for this rally will be ... permission or for a license from the Interior Ministry to hold such a ... all agencies attached to his ministry can exchange and share information. ...
    (soc.culture.lebanon)
  • Re: State within state?
    ... Security for this rally will be ... for permission or for a license from the Interior Ministry to hold such ... which all agencies attached to his ministry can exchange and share ...
    (soc.culture.lebanon)
  • Re: Programming SKills for PT...?
    ... I also am fairly new to the security realm I have been working on ... the the technologies like Networking, Application/WebApplcn testing, OS ... Luckily I was into Networking, ... you cannot call urself as an hacker atleast an ethical hacker ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Facial Biometrics 2006: The Documents, Imaging & Security Conference
    ... Facial Biometrics 2006: The Documents, Imaging & Security Conference ... Documents, Imaging & Security Technologies, will be held on December ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Facial Biometrics 2006: The Documents, Imaging & Security Conference
    ... Facial Biometrics 2006: The Documents, Imaging & Security Conference ... Documents, Imaging & Security Technologies, will be held on December ...
    (alt.security.alarms)