- From: rPath Update Announcements <announce-noreply@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 11:31:35 -0400
rPath Security Advisory: 2008-0207-1
rPath Appliance Platform Linux Service 1
rPath Appliance Platform Linux Service 2
rPath Linux 1
rPath Linux 2
Exposure Level Classification:
Remote User Deterministic Denial of Service
rPath Issue Tracking System:
Previous versions of the kernel package contain multiple
vulnerabilities, the most serious of which can allow an unprivileged
user to cause a denial of service.
In addition, an issue which made the kernel unbootable as a guest in
Microsoft Virtual Server has been resolved.
A system reboot is required to resolve these issues.
Copyright 2008 rPath, Inc.
This file is distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
A copy is available at http://www.rpath.com/permanent/mit-license.html
- Prev by Date: New Release of 'Unhide' (20080519)
- Next by Date: [security bulletin] HPSBUX02342 SSRT080063 rev.2 - HP-UX Running Apache with PHP, Remote Execution of Arbitrary Code
- Previous by thread: New Release of 'Unhide' (20080519)
- Next by thread: [security bulletin] HPSBUX02342 SSRT080063 rev.2 - HP-UX Running Apache with PHP, Remote Execution of Arbitrary Code