Re: function sleep() in all versions of PHP
- From: cxib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 27 May 2008 10:44:00 -0000
?Using PHP as an in-process script interpreter grants script authors control over the httpd children.?
It is possible to make DoS (block all sockets/memory exe.). (more in Xploit magazin)
Reason: Use PHP via a CGI interpreter with RLimit* directives.
Anyone how use PHP as an in-process script interpreter, can be dangerous.
- Prev by Date: Re: MDAP ANTs PWNAGE: dumping the admin password of the BT Home Hub
- Next by Date: [SECURITY] [DSA 1588-1] New Linux 2.6.18 packages fix several vulnerabilities
- Previous by thread: RE: function sleep() in all versions of PHP
- Next by thread: Mini-CWB <= 2.1.1 Remote XSS Vulnerability