www file share pro 5.30 insecure multiple

this server that now has reached 5.30 per version still contains many elements of insecurity:

does not control the file extensions loaded
not figure the pass not esitone setting permits 666 777 etc.
Min poc:
http://gmda.altervista.org/wfsp530xpl/wfsp530exp.bat.txt

Relevant Pages

  • Asp.net Important Topics.
    ... ASP.NET server controls contained within the page. ... A custom server control is ... can also perform validation using client script. ... Where does the Web page belong in the .NET Framework class hierarchy? ...
  • Software engineer
    ... I have a BS in Electrical Engineering and computer science and worked on my ... I have also been involved in hardware design. ... Developed an ATL DCOM based Server and MFC client GUI using Visual C++6.0. ... User can control the data acquisition parameters by modifying the script file. ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • WWWOFFLE - Web proxy with features for dial-up users
    ... The WWWOFFLE programs simplify World Wide Web browsing from computers that use ... The WWWOFFLE server is a proxy web server with special features for use with ... Interactive or command line control of online/offline/autodial status. ... Requests compressed pages from web servers (compile time option). ...
    (comp.os.linux.announce)
  • Re: How to fire an event
    ... I have an Infragistic datagrid control, ... The button click event is being raised upon a post-back to the server. ... manipulating the grid in script would cause a server event to be raised. ... The problem here is that I have no idea whether the grid will raise the ...