- From: Michael Scheidell <scheidell@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:23:45 -0400
or have wrong file?
in attempting to upgrade png (due to security problem), we tried to pull from sourceforge mirrors.
(note below, libpng says file size for libpng-1.2.27.tar.bz2 with scripts should be 641193) heanet has a bigger file.
other sourceforge.net mirrors have it right.
Was heanet.dl hacked? are some people downloading a trojanized version of png?
all attempts (in the past) to contact sourceforge had been useless.
Attempting to fetch from http://heanet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/libpng/.
fetch: http://heanet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/libpng/libpng-1.2.27.tar.bz2: size mismatch: expected 641193, actual 804821
Michael Scheidell, CTO
Main: 561-999-5000, Office: 561-939-7259
> *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation
Winner 2008 Technosium hot company award.
This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(r). For Information please see http://www.spammertrap.com. _____________________________________________________________________________
- Prev by Date: CFP: Workshop on Open Source Software for Computer and Network Forensics
- Next by Date: Re: heanet.dl.sourceforge.net hacked?
- Previous by thread: CFP: Workshop on Open Source Software for Computer and Network Forensics
- Next by thread: Re: heanet.dl.sourceforge.net hacked?