rPSA-2008-0120-1 gnome-ssh-askpass openssh openssh-client openssh-server
- From: rPath Update Announcements <announce-noreply@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 12:51:04 -0400
rPath Security Advisory: 2008-0120-1
rPath Linux 1
rPath Appliance Platform Linux Service 1
Exposure Level Classification:
Local User Deterministic Unauthorized Access
rPath Issue Tracking System:
Previous versions of the openssh package are vulnerable to an
Unauthorized Access attack in which a local user may hijack
another local user's forwarded X connection.
Copyright 2008 rPath, Inc.
This file is distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
A copy is available at http://www.rpath.com/permanent/mit-license.html
- Prev by Date: e107 My_Gallery Plugin Arbitrary File Download Vulnerability
- Next by Date: Cuteflow Bin v1.5.0 Local File Inclusion Vuln
- Previous by thread: e107 My_Gallery Plugin Arbitrary File Download Vulnerability
- Next by thread: Cuteflow Bin v1.5.0 Local File Inclusion Vuln