Google SoC 2008: Security Projects
- From: jkouns <jkouns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 14:01:25 -0400
Just a quick heads up in case you have been hiding under a rock..... Google's Summer of Code 2008 is officially on.
Full details at http://code.google.com/soc/2008/
Google will begin accepting student applications on Monday, March 24, 2008! Please help spread the word and encourage all eligible students to apply for one of the security related projects!
OSVDB: The Open Source Vulnerability Database:
OSSIM: Open Source Security Information Management:
Nmap Security Scanner:
The Electronic Frontier Foundation/Tor Project:
- Prev by Date: phpAddressBook v2.11 Multiple Local File Inclusion Vulnerabilities
- Next by Date: Safari browser 3.1 (525.13) spoofing
- Previous by thread: phpAddressBook v2.11 Multiple Local File Inclusion Vulnerabilities
- Next by thread: Safari browser 3.1 (525.13) spoofing