Pizco vulnerable to buffer overflow in activex
- From: david130490@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 20 Mar 2008 01:53:56 -0000
It's possible that users that uses Pizco were vulnerable to the same vulnerability that "Aurigma ImageUploader4.ocx" that found Elazar Broad.
This post is this:
The version of ImageUploader4 is 126.96.36.199
And I say that it's possible because I find a site where I download it, but I don't saw where the Activex control is used.
Web with the vulnerable control:
- Prev by Date: [SECURITY] [DSA 1506-2] New iceape packages fix regression
- Next by Date: Easy-Clanpage 2.2 (id) Remote SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Previous by thread: [SECURITY] [DSA 1506-2] New iceape packages fix regression
- Next by thread: Easy-Clanpage 2.2 (id) Remote SQL Injection Vulnerability