- From: rPath Update Announcements <announce-noreply@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 16:48:19 -0400
rPath Security Advisory: 2008-0108-1
rPath Linux 1
Exposure Level Classification:
Remote Deterministic Unauthorized Access
rPath Issue Tracking System:
Previous versions of the dovecot package are vulnerable to an
Unauthorized Access attack in which a remote attacker may bypass
dovecot is not installed by default on rPath Linux systems, and
the default dovecot configuration file provided with rPath Linux
does not trigger this vulnerability; only systems customized to
include and reconfigure dovecot may be vulnerable.
Copyright 2008 rPath, Inc.
This file is distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
A copy is available at http://www.rpath.com/permanent/mit-license.html
- Prev by Date: Format string in McAfee Framework 126.96.36.1999 (ePolicy Orchestrator 4.0)
- Next by Date: Re: Directory traversal and DoS in WinIPDS G52-33-021
- Previous by thread: Format string in McAfee Framework 188.8.131.529 (ePolicy Orchestrator 4.0)
- Next by thread: Re: Directory traversal and DoS in WinIPDS G52-33-021