CSRF in joomla 1.0.11 stable version
- From: vivek_infosec@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 3 Mar 2008 09:23:28 -0000
Joomla(CMS) framework version 1.0.11 stable is susceptible to a CSRF attack which can compromise the super admin account and the whole application.
The CSRF attack can be performed on the framework to
change the super admin account password because the change password functionality does not asks for the current password.
Other than this flaw there are multiple places where XSS have been identified.
- Prev by Date: [DSECRG-08-017] Flyspray 0.9.9.4 Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
- Next by Date: DDIVRT-2008-10 PacketTrap TFTP Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Previous by thread: [DSECRG-08-017] Flyspray 0.9.9.4 Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
- Next by thread: Re: CSRF in joomla 1.0.11 stable version