- From: rPath Update Announcements <announce-noreply@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 16:28:05 -0500
rPath Security Advisory: 2008-0082-1
rPath Linux 1
Exposure Level Classification:
Indirect User Deterministic Unauthorized Access
rPath Issue Tracking System:
Previous versions of the espgs package are vulnerable to an Arbitrary
Code Execution attack in which an attacker may use a maliciously crafted
PostScript file to trigger a buffer overflow.
Copyright 2008 rPath, Inc.
This file is distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
A copy is available at http://www.rpath.com/permanent/mit-license.html
- Prev by Date: rPSA-2008-0088-1 am-utils
- Next by Date: Loginwindow.app and Mac OS X
- Previous by thread: rPSA-2008-0088-1 am-utils
- Next by thread: Loginwindow.app and Mac OS X