Re: Phorm v3.0 Remote File Upload Vulnerability

: # Phorm v3.0 Remote File Upload Vulnerability
:
: # ilker kandemir <ilkerkandemir[at]mynet.com>
:
:
: # Exploit: http://[site]/[phorm_path]/lib/fileupload.php [+]=====>> upload your shell.php
:
: # http://[site]/[phorm_path]/files/phpshell.php

This also won't work unless an administrator makes changes to
intentionally compromise the installation.

http://attrition.org/pipermail/vim/2007-July/001735.html

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Creating directories on Vista machines using .NET
    ... application that installs to the Program Files directory. ... For example, what do you mean by "using administrator rights, having ... This is the case with most modern games. ... It will *not* write to that installation path under ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • Re: Creating directories on Vista machines using .NET
    ... There are a number of relatively standard methods for maintaining application settings, none of which involve an Access database, nor storing the settings under the Program Files directory hierarchy. ... For example, what do you mean by "using administrator rights, having logged on as a normal user"? ... This includes changing the permissions of the root directory to prevent non-administrator accounts from having write access, as well as changing from the default installation directory to one under the Program Files tree. ... I’m hence considering this as a viable way to release my applications in future, since all of them will probably involve significant interactions with local Access databases. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • Re: Problems installing SQL Server 2005 in two node cluster
    ... I'm assuming that SQL Server 2005 doesn't need to be an administrator ... that make sure you are not using domain admin-level accounts for the service ... Server2005Setup Log Files" and "StartingSQLServerManually." ... This is the fifth attempt at installation, ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.clustering)
  • Re: What will happen after this senario?
    ... > "ABC" user who member windows administrator group. ... Which flies in the face of convention, intuitive installation and the ... will know this ABC user is the Oracle software ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)
  • Re: Cant Install Printer Software -- Wont Recognize System Admin
    ... Are you running printer installation software from HP? ... shouldn't be checking to see if you are the built-in administrator account, ... Have you tried the "Add Hardware" wizard in the Control Panel to install ... > you can't install software in Safe mode (at least I ...