APC Management Vulnerability
- From: garys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 29 Nov 2007 14:41:38 -0000
We have found a security exploit in the latest APC firmware versions for there switched rack PDU products. We have only tested this against the version listed below on a AP7932 0u 30amp PDU.
Date Reported to APC: 11-28-2007
Gary Simat of Total Server Solutions LLC
Randy Kent of Sevaa Group Inc
Steps to reproduce:
1) login to the APC as a user from computer 1
2) Then attempt to login from another computer (we will call this computer 2), the User Name and Password will not be editable, so just click Log On. It will say someone is already logged in. leave this page up.
3) logout of computer 1
4) simply hit refresh on computer 2 and select to resend the headers. you will be logged in as the previously authenticated user.
- Prev by Date: [SECURITY] [DSA 1409-3] New samba packages fix several vulnerabilities
- Next by Date: Re: Microsoft FTP Client Multiple Bufferoverflow Vulnerability
- Previous by thread: [SECURITY] [DSA 1409-3] New samba packages fix several vulnerabilities
- Next by thread: IRM025: TIBCO Rendezvous RVD Daemon Remote Memory Leak DoS