Vulnerability Hash Database - Maillist
- From: Sowhat <smaillist@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 14:18:48 +0800
I have created a Google Groups named "Vulnerability Hash Database", for fun ;)
I think I do not need to explain more about what it is used for.
Welcome to post your hashes of vulnerability/POC to this list.
You can visit this maillist @ http://groups.google.com/group/vulnhashdb
To subscribe to this maillist, please send email to
or go to the following webpage:
Comments and suggestions are welcome!
"Life is like a bug, Do you know how to exploit it ?"
- Prev by Date: [ GLSA 200711-26 ] teTeX: Multiple vulnerabilities
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Microsoft Jet Engine MDB File Parsing Stack Overflow Vulnerability
- Previous by thread: [ GLSA 200711-26 ] teTeX: Multiple vulnerabilities
- Next by thread: [ GLSA 200711-25 ] MySQL: Denial of Service