Standing Up Against German Laws - Project HayNeedle

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Free WIFI detector programs for ue on the road.
    ... In the UK there are also free connections in Wetherspoons pubs but not yet tried those. ... There needs to be some more common sense to make a change to the law that so ... that if a network is not secured no body can be persecuted for connecting to ... A computer will connect automatically to any unsecured WIFI network it finds ...
    (uk.rec.motorcaravans)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Standing Up Against German Laws - Project HayNeedle
    ... you totally miss that traffic does not only mean HTTP so I ... The law passed does not talk about saving the actual traffic but only ... connections only, it doesn't matter if we create HTTP traffic or [insert ... working on and I am not here to target all of them. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [Full-disclosure] Standing Up Against German Laws - Project HayNeedle
    ... as most of you may have heard the German government passed a law today ... that will lead to all connections being logged for 6 months. ... A tiny spider-like program written in C# that will create connection ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: .ged files sent to Ancestry.com??
    ... Whether it SHOULD is a different kettle of worms; but before one can make them obey the EU's version, one has to win a protracted, expensive, international law, proceeding. ... Yes, the GEDCOM file contains a load of simple BMD facts, but the connections between those facts, and connections to other family information researched, and any commentary or ancilliary notes included are the work of the person who constructs the file. ... That in itself is sufficient to claim copyright. ... (There's a case to be made that if that these things do not in themselves make the GEDCOM into a "literary work", then many non-fiction books don't deserve that designation either.) ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • ado.net GC IDisposable implementation
    ... I wrote a class (eventually having derivative classes for all the data ... necessary (specifically for datasets, datatables, and connections). ... is it as simple as calling the .Dispose() methods of the class members ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...