Several vulnerabilities in CMS Made Simple 184.108.40.206
- From: "Omid" <omid@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 08:47:39 +0330
There are several security bugs in CMS Made Simple 220.127.116.11 :
(I am not going to release dangerous and exploitable info here)
1) There is a highly dangerous PHP code execution bug in the script .
2) A registered user can access unauthorized pages . For example he can
upload files to the server, or can make users by posting data to
/admin/adduser.php directly ; Also he can access to admin logs
page (/admin/adminlog.php?page=1) .
3) There are 2 XSS bugs in the script .
4) There are 13 full path disclosure bugs . Direct access to several files
can expose full installation path .
The new version (18.104.22.168) has been released :
- Prev by Date: wmtrssreader joomla component 1.0 Remote File Include Vulnerability
- Next by Date: Re: iDefense Security Advisory 10.09.07: Microsoft Windows Mail and Outlook Express NNTP Protocol Heap Overflow
- Previous by thread: wmtrssreader joomla component 1.0 Remote File Include Vulnerability
- Next by thread: 0day: Hacking secured CITRIX from outside