ClubHack - CFP closing by 15th October 2007

Hi
Just wanted to inform everyone that CFP for ClubHack is closing on
15th of October.

Thanks to those who have submitted their papers so far. We are waiting
for others who are still planning for submission.

We are glad to announce that we have selected a few papers out of
initial submissions and updated the website accordingly.

Thanks,
Rohit

------

http://clubhack.com

Relevant Pages

  • Call for Papers - ASE 2013 (Nov 13, Palo Alto US)
    ... CALL FOR PAPERS ... 28th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering ... Abstract Submission: May 10, 2013 ... The IEEE/ACM Automated Software Engineering (ASE) Conference series is ...
    (comp.compilers)
  • VISION-LIST digest 27.2 - [2/2]
    ... Submission of a manuscript implies that it is the authors’ original ... Papers must describe high-quality, original research. ... Behavioral Biometrics for Human Identification: ... Automatic biometrics recognition techniques are becoming increasingly ...
    (comp.ai.vision)
  • ACM SenSys 2008 - Call for Papers
    ... The 6th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems is ... We particularly encourage papers that extend the scope of the conference ... beyond wireless mote-class sensor networks and we seek contributions ... For submission details, see the ...
    (comp.specification.z)
  • last Call for Papers: ACSD 09 -- new submission deadline
    ... The International Conference on Application of Concurrency to System Design serves as a forum for disseminating theoretical results with application potential and advanced methods and tools for the design of complex concurrent systems. ... Regular papers should be in IEEE Computer Society Press 2-column format ... Authors submitting long papers should indicate in their submission whether they would be prepared to reduce the length of their submissions to 6 pages on the recommendation of the programme committee.The cover page should include the corresponding author, physical and e-mail addresses, phone and FAX numbers, the type of submission, and an abstract of at most 60 words. ...
    (comp.specification.z)
  • ASAP 2008 Submission deadline extended till 5th March08
    ... New Submission Deadline: 5 March 2008 ... The conference will cover the theory and practice of application- ... Papers must be no more than 6 pages, ...
    (comp.arch)