- From: rPath Update Announcements <announce-noreply@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 18:11:19 -0400
rPath Security Advisory: 2007-0202-1
Products: rPath Linux 1
Exposure Level Classification:
Local Root Non-deterministic Information Exposure
rPath Issue Tracking System:
Previous versions of the Linux kernel have a weakness in the ALSA
subsystem allowing users to read portions of kernel memory. This
weakness is limited to systems with a sound card installed.
Copyright 2007 rPath, Inc.
This file is distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
A copy is available at http://www.rpath.com/permanent/mit-license.html
- Prev by Date: [ GLSA 200709-17 ] teTeX: Multiple buffer overflows
- Next by Date: Re: Multiple vulnerabilities in rFactor 1.250
- Previous by thread: [ GLSA 200709-17 ] teTeX: Multiple buffer overflows
- Next by thread: Promise NAS NS4300N GUI bug