Re: [Full-disclosure] 0day: PDF pwns Windows

An article with a little more info is available on Zdnet.
http://blogs.zdnet.com/security/?p=530

Thierry Zoller wrote:
Dear All,

pa> http://www.gnucitizen.org/blog/0day-pdf-pwns-windows
Is this the way responsible disclosure works these days ?
"Adobe�s representatives can contact me from the usual place."

Wow, now that's coordinated release. Knowing the bugs that you found
previously it should take 10 minutes to rediscover this one. Which
makes this even worse.

-Aaron Collins

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] 0day: PDF pwns Windows
    ... Partial disclosure rocks... ... On Sep 21, 2007, at 3:53 PM, Thierry Zoller wrote: ... Is this the way responsible disclosure works these days? ... "Adobe’s representatives can contact me from the usual place." ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] 0day: PDF pwns Windows
    ... Partial disclosure rocks... ... On Sep 21, 2007, at 3:53 PM, Thierry Zoller wrote: ... Is this the way responsible disclosure works these days? ... "Adobe’s representatives can contact me from the usual place." ...
    (Bugtraq)