Re: [Full-disclosure] 0day: PDF pwns Windows
- From: Aaron Collins <collinsa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 23:21:05 +0200
An article with a little more info is available on Zdnet.
Thierry Zoller wrote:
Dear All,-Aaron Collins
Is this the way responsible disclosure works these days ?
"Adobe�s representatives can contact me from the usual place."
Wow, now that's coordinated release. Knowing the bugs that you found
previously it should take 10 minutes to rediscover this one. Which
makes this even worse.
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] 0day: PDF pwns Windows
- Next by Date: Re: Re: PHP-Nuke add admin ALL Versions
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] 0day: PDF pwns Windows
- Next by thread: Re: Re: 0day: PDF pwns Windows