Re: [Full-disclosure] 0day: PDF pwns Windows
- From: coderman <coderman@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 22:38:37 -0700
On 9/20/07, Crispin Cowan <crispin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Rather, I just treat "0day" as a synonym for "new vulnerability"
0day is a perspective; if it came out of nowhere and pwnd your ass it is 0day.
[that is, where you are on that clunky chain of disclosure process you
- Prev by Date: [SECURITY] [DSA 1376-1] New kdebase packages fix authentication bypass
- Next by Date: [SECURITY] [DSA 1377-1] New fetchmail packages fix denial of service
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] 0day: PDF pwns Windows
- Next by thread: Re: 0day: PDF pwns Windows