rPSA-2007-0182-1 httpd mod_ssl
- From: rPath Update Announcements <announce-noreply@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:08:43 -0400
rPath Security Advisory: 2007-0182-1
Products: rPath Linux 1
Exposure Level Classification:
Remote System User Deterministic Denial of Service
Previous versions of the httpd package are vulnerable to multiple
Denial of Service attacks, one of which allows a remote attacker
to crash mod_proxy using a maliciously crafted HTTP request.
In its default configuration, rPath Linux 1 is not vulnerable to
Note that two additional vulnerabilities fixed in httpd 2.0.61,
CVE-2007-1863 and CVE-2006-5752, were already fixed in a previous
update to rPath Linux.
Copyright 2007 rPath, Inc.
This file is distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
A copy is available at http://www.rpath.com/permanent/mit-license.html
- Prev by Date: AIM Local File Display in Notification Window
- Next by Date: [GOODFELLAS-VULN] ActiveX hpqutil!ListFiles hpqutil.dll - Remote heap overflow
- Previous by thread: AIM Local File Display in Notification Window
- Next by thread: [GOODFELLAS-VULN] ActiveX hpqutil!ListFiles hpqutil.dll - Remote heap overflow