- From: rPath Update Announcements <announce-noreply@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 16:51:22 -0400
rPath Security Advisory: 2007-0178-1
Products: rPath Linux 1
Exposure Level Classification:
Indirect User Non-deterministic Denial of Service
Previous versions of the fetchmail package may crash when attempting
to deliver an internal warning or error message through an untrusted
or compromised SMTP server, leading to a possible Denial of Service.
Copyright 2007 rPath, Inc.
This file is distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
A copy is available at http://www.rpath.com/permanent/mit-license.html
- Prev by Date: Re: Olate Download 3.4.2 ~ userupload.php ~ Upload Executable Files
- Next by Date: updated patch: MITKRB5-SA-2007-006: kadmind RPC lib buffer overflow, uninitialized pointer
- Previous by thread: rPSA-2007-0177-1 kdebase kdelibs
- Next by thread: updated patch: MITKRB5-SA-2007-006: kadmind RPC lib buffer overflow, uninitialized pointer