Multiple vulnerabilities in Joomla 1.5 RC 1
- From: "Omid" <omid@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 21:53:42 +0430
There are several security bugs in Joomla 1.5 RC 1 :
1) An exploitable sql injection in the archive section . I sent the exploit
to the joomla developer, but here I am not going to publish it :)
2) A XSS bug, again in the archive section .
3) Several full path disclosure bugs . Direct access to many .../tmpl/...php
files, will expose the full installation path .
Joomla has released a new version (Joomla 1.5 RC 2) .
- Prev by Date: DeepSec IDSC 2007 Vienna Registration Now Open
- Next by Date: Re: n.runs-SA-2007.027 - Sophos Antivirus UPX parsing Arbitrary CodeExecution Advisory
- Previous by thread: DeepSec IDSC 2007 Vienna Registration Now Open
- Next by thread: Re: Multiple vulnerabilities in Joomla 1.5 RC 1