Re: [Full-disclosure] iDefense Security Advisory 02.15.07: Multiple Vendor ClamAV CAB File Denial of Service Vulnerability
- From: aCaB <aaacab@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 15:35:02 +0100
On 2/15/07, iDefense Labs <labs-no-reply@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The discoverer of this vulnerability wishes to remain anonymous.
And the reason can be found here:
- Prev by Date: Re: Solaris telnet vulnberability - how many on your network?
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Firefox bookmark cross-domain surfing vulnerability
- Previous by thread: iDefense Security Advisory 02.15.07: Multiple Vendor ClamAV CAB File Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Next by thread: MSN redirect Bug