[ECHO_ADV_63$2007] Cadre remote file inclusion

Author : Ahmad Muammar W.K (a.k.a) y3dips
Date Found : January, 31st 2007
Location : Indonesia, Jakarta
web : http://echo.or.id/adv/adv63-y3dips-2007.txt
Critical Lvl : Critical

Affected software description:

Application : Cadre
Download-path : http://ftp.azc.uam.mx/mirrors/gnu/savannah/files/cadre/cadre-20020724.tar.gz

Description : Cadre is a PHP framework for developing large business applications.
It currently supports PostgreSQL as the database back end (although
this is extensible). We (Cronosys, LLC) have invested two and a half
years in this framework and applications based on this framework.

--------class.Quick_Config_Browser.php --------
include_once($GLOBALS[config][framework_path] . "class.Browser.php");

An attacker can exploit this vulnerability with a simple php injection script.

~ my lovely ana
~ k-159 (my greatest brotha), the_day (young evil thinker), and all echo staff
~ str0ke, waraxe, negative
~ newbie_hacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
~ #e-c-h-o @irc.dal.net

y3dips|| echo|staff || y3dips[at]gmail[dot]com
Homepage: http://y3dips.echo.or.id/

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [opensuse] Access Forbidden with AllowOverride All Enabled
    ... I have a PHP framework that uses header ... rewrites so I'd like to get that functionality working. ... .htaccess), mod_rewrite requires this. ...
  • Re: New PHP Framework - Artisan System
    ... Lawrence Krubner wrote: ... I've released a new open source PHP framework for fast and efficient ... management, and other items related to e-commerce. ... you should stop and consider if the world needs another PHP framework. ...
  • Re: Framework, which one?
    ... Giovanni R. kirjoitti: ... which is the best PHP framework at the moment? ... PEAR is certainly the one you should look into at first. ...
  • Framework, which one?
    ... I've always used my bunch of code to make new applications. ... which is the best PHP framework at the moment? ...