ATMEL Linux PCI PCMCIA USB Drivers arbitrary code execution
- From: sapheal@xxxxxxx
- Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 12:19:59 +0100
Synopsis: ATMEL Linux PCI PCMCIA USB Drivers arbitrary code execution
Product: ATMEL WLAN drivers 22.214.171.124
ATMEL linux PCI, PCMCIA, USB drivers. and configuration utilities.
A critical security vulnerability has been found in ATMEL WLAN drivers 126.96.36.199.
Arbitrary code execution is possible.
Function Get_Wep obtains WEP key information. However, the "cname"
variable value (fuction's argument) is copied to ifr_name (attribute
of IWREQ object) without the proper bounds-checking. It leads to
memory corruption conditions.
ATMEL WLAN drivers 188.8.131.52
Michał Bućko - sapheal
- Prev by Date: rblog Database Download Vulnerability
- Next by Date: Re: PHP as a secure language? PHP worms? [was: Re: new linux malware]
- Previous by thread: rblog Database Download Vulnerability
- Next by thread: Re: PHP as a secure language? PHP worms? [was: Re: new linux malware]