Odysseus 2.0 / Telemachus 1.0 (Beta)
- From: Dave <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 13:22:55 +0000
Everyone's favourite native Win32 proxy: Bigger, better, faster, more...
And announcing Telemachus, a companion utility for Odysseus, allowing
further analysis and manipulation of the HTTP transactions that have passed
Telemachus can communicate with the currently active instance of Odysseus,
or alternately load a previously saved Odysseus activity log file.
Although primarily designed to be used in conjunction with Odysseus,
Telemachus can be used as stand-alone utility.
- Prev by Date: Doğantepe Ziyareti Defteri (tr) Sql Injection Vuln.
- Next by Date: Re: Re: Flaw in OpenOffice.org 2.1: OpenOffice 2.1 is vulnerable to MS Word 0 day vulnerability!!!
- Previous by thread: Doğantepe Ziyareti Defteri (tr) Sql Injection Vuln.
- Next by thread: Contra Haber Sistemi v1.0 SqL Injection Vuln.