reasonable and realistic where the odds are more likely that you will find
yourself a victim; hence I present:

The ISECOM Top 10 Real Computer Crimes for 2007 and Beyond

Available this month only at www.isecom.org

Yes. it's poking a bit of fun at the security industry but I figured
something a bit lighter with a strong message might do us all some good.
Now nobody can say we're that stuffy standards group again ;)

Sincerely,
-pete.

--
Pete Herzog - Managing Director - pete@xxxxxxxxxx
ISECOM - Institute for Security and Open Methodologies

Relevant Pages

  • Top 10 Real Computer Crimes for 2007
    ... year-end predictions and made a lot of my own because it made me so mad ... The ISECOM Top 10 Real Computer Crimes for 2007 and Beyond ... OSSTMM Professional Security Analyst, ... Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: [Full-disclosure] CISSP Test
    ... For 3 years ISECOM has been providing practical, vendor-neutral, ... ISECOM - Institute for Security and Open Methodologies ... OSSTMM Professional Security Analyst, ... Teacher certification authority. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • CEH training
    ... Perhaps you can take a look at the OPST (OSSTMM Professional Security Tester) course by ISECOM ... Check out the latest SMS services @ http://www.linuxmail.org This allows you to send and receive SMS through your mailbox. ...
    (Pen-Test)